Adventures in Fiction
14 Grosvenor Avenue
London N5 2NR
tel: +44 207 354 2598
Join Our Newsletter
How to Submit
Everything you need to know about submitting your work.
- Word count
- Writers Surgery
- Start Up
- Stage One
- Appraisal package
- Full appraisal
- Partial appraisal
- Tell us a bit about yourself and your manuscript, outlining aims and concerns, what stage you have reached in your writing career and include any questions you may have.
- Prepare your manuscript: Use professional publishing formatting: A4, 12 point font, double spaced, printed on one side of paper only. Don’t forget page numbers.
- Include a synopsis if you have one.
- Attach as word doc or docx.
- Acknowledge receipt of your manuscript.
- Answer any queries
- Agree terms
- Confirm the correct fee (see our prices)
- Arrange payment.
We guarantee a turnaround time of 3 to 4 weeks
• Cheque made payable to Adventures In Fiction
• Direct bank transfer (we will send details)
• Paypal (We will set up the transaction for you. You do not need to be a Paypal member. Please add an additional 3.4% to cover transaction fees.)
• Cheque or banker’s draft made payable in pounds sterling. (Please add a £10.00 handling charge.)
• Bank transfer. (Contact us.)
• Paypal. (Please add an additional 3.9%.)
Send manuscript & cheque to:
Adventures In Fiction
14, Grosvenor Avenue
London N5 2NR
Please don’t send us your only copy.
Thank you for sending us your manuscript.